Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Our great friend, Leila Miller, came to visit last weekend. We had a wonderful time! We went on our first outing, with Cai in the carrier, to the Atlantic Ocean and First Landing State Park. Thank you for coming to be with us!

Grandma Gurr came March 4 through 12th! You're an angel Mom! We really appreciate you and all you do for your kids!

The star of the show and all of our attention goes to holding, hugging and loving Baby Cai. He's such a cutie! Mom and Leila were great to us! Thank you! We love you!

3 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

What a sweet picture!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

I know I already commented, but somehow when I posted there was only one picture of the three of you.(which was totally sweet)
So... I have to post again, because that picture of Cai is gorgeous! Who is the photographer!?

It is so nice to have family and friends' support, especially at new baby time. I wish you all the best!
AmyJo

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Oh, sorry, one more thing. Can I put your link on my blog?
Thanks!
AmyJo