Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Farm Friends

We went on an evening drive around our neighborhood...these are what our friends do. Cai loves playing outside, watching our neighbor drive back and forth on his tractor.
The fields are beautiful this time of year! It's one of my favorite times...I'm so excited to see all those green leaves turn brilliant Fall colors.
Cotton.
Our friends from the ward, the Kriigels, lent us their vacuum. Cai loved sucking on it...I'm still trying to get a good picture of that little tooth popping up! He's growning so fast. Enjoy life!

6 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Jewelene! Thanks for all the great pictures! Your place looks amazing! Like a little piece of paradise! You guys are going to have so much fun out there! I'm excited for you but we miss you already! It was such a sweet surprise to see you at the church on Saturday! Keep up the good work, we miss you but we're happy for you!

The Burnah Clan said...

I LOVE your new home. So beautiful, and spacious! Ahhh.

AND I'm tagging you guys. Check out our latest post to accept your challenge.
http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/
Elder Ballard told the people of California that passing this would be the greatest thing they could to right now to protect their children, and every minute spent to fight it we would be blessed!

Heather Sypher said...

I love this picture of Cai! He's getting so big!

Laura McBride said...

Miss you like crazy, but the place looks great! Have a great day!

Robin Conner said...

Hey Jewelene! how are things going? I hope you're adjusting and getting all settled in! We miss you, but know you are in a better place for your family! Give us an update soon! :)

Pippo said...

I'm still way excited for you guys that you live in such a neat area...