Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Courtland Heritage Fall Festival Days

He had more fun sitting in it and being pulled than the other way around. He's such a great helper.

He was a little afraid of all the little donkeys, sheep, and goats...he wouldn't even sit on a Shetland Pony just his size. O'well.
This lady (you can only see half of her) sat for 40 miutes cranking that old metal thing atop the glass container (behind Lena's hands) until she had homemade butter. Lena loved trying and seeing all these new things. Cai and Lena were both fascinated with the corn husker tool--it even spit out the empty cob at the end.




Trying his first "Dum,Dum" lollipop--paper stick and all (we got it away from him before he finished that off too)! Back at home where the weather is beautiful and the leaves are starting to change to my favorite time of year around here.

4 comments:

Blue Eyed Girl said...

Wow! So much has happened since I last talked with you! What neat experiences you are having!
I'll call you this weekend!

Miss you!

Laura said...

Hey! How are you? It's been awhile. I saw your blog. What a cute family. Send me a message! --Laura (Butler) Robinson

Candi said...

Jewelene!

I am so glad I found you! I googled you and found your blog. So fun to see you in pictures! Send me an email and we can get in touch. candipeck@hotmail.com
Your kiddo is so cute! ♥

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Jewelene!!! You are a hard woman to find. Trust me. I've been wondering about what you're up to for YEARS now! Last I heard you were living in Alaska and training to fly helicopters??? That may have been just a rumor??? Anyway, this time I found you only because Candi received a forwarded update about you and forwarded it on to Lisa who forwarded it on to me! But without an email address for you. Sooooo since I at least had your last name...finally...I googled you (and found you've been running marathons) and found your name come up on the Childress blog from which I found a link to YOUR blog! So here I am. It's nice to know you're still out there :) You'll have to fill me in on all you've been up to. Miss you girl!
-Laurel-