Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa surprise visit

fter visiting Danielle and her new baby, grandpa and grandma couldn't get home on the standby tickets... so they hopped over to VA to visit us. Here's some pics from their visit:


View from observation tower at the Botanical Gardens.

Thanks for visiting us! We don't get too many visitors but we love it when they come.





Grandpa helping Cai do a little indoor gardening. They planted cilantro, lemon balm, and dill.
Cai likes to check up on the plants frequently throughout the day. He'll say, "Hi cilantro, we love you!"

5 comments:

Heather Sypher said...

That's adorable! Funny little guy!

Alicia W said...

That love will help them grow! :)

Shelly Jordan said...

I love your blog. How did you get it so you could have such big pictures. It makes it more like a fun photo album and I love the simplicity on the page. Please let me know how you did this! This is just what I have been looking for!
Thanks! Great pictures!

Diane Carter said...

I just noticed this entry. So cool. I didn't know you could post on the blog and be redirected. So much fun! Love you guys!

Diane Carter said...

Oh the fond memories! It is so beautiful out there. Cai is precious and we miss seeing him grow up terribly, but you're all doing a super job. Love you :)