Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, June 23, 2008

First Air Show--Langley AFB

Langley AFB held the coolest Air Show! It's been a long time since I've been to one, but I loved it! The F-18's were so loud. They really scared me, well, I got kind of nervous for little Cai's ears, so I call it "The ear (com) plane Show!" Fun memories! Check out Joshy's ear plugs hanging out!
The Royal Air Force from England performed a fabulous show! I especially loved when the jets flew with the F22.
They had sky divers jump out and dive with the American Flag--I felt so proud of our Beautiful Flag waving in the sky. I love our country.
Two F22's--including a model for the future generation's eye level!


Katie and Bailey Joshy and Jarad
Heather flew in from Utah to be with Katie for a week and with us for another one! What a great way to start out the week! We love ya guys!



4 comments:

COACH CARTER said...

Cia is a stud! Jarad, remember that air show we went to in Alaska. Wish we could have been there! At least we will be seeing ya'll for the reunion. Wish the Bradley's could make it.

Jewels,

If you could give me some contact information for the school districts out there, that would be great. I'm trying to get my resume out there, hoping that they will have a need come December for a highly qualified, Physical Education teacher/coach/spanish. Thanks!!

P.S. your blog is awesome, and cute.

The Watson's... said...

Hi Jewels!! Kristen told me about your little blog here and I am so happy for you! Your baby is DARLING! Congratulations!

Nancy

http://richandnancywatson.blogspot.com/

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Hey guys! North Carolina and the surrounding area may be in our near future (on the list along with a few others, anyway). I might be hitting you up for some "things to do" tips if we choose that area.

This would be right up dh's alley, along with that museum y'all went to. He LOVES planes and flying, as do our boys.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Hey there Jewelene. We got your blog address from Leila's whose blog we got from Laef, who still happens to be better at keeping in contact with everyone than me. This is Marc Anson, by the way. I hope all is going well for your family. If you want, check out our blog too. ansonfamily3.blogspot.com