Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun at Katie's Place

Hi! We're going on vacation...again?! Mommy and Daddy take me on all types of crazy adventures! This time, we were in the car for about 5 hours, going to the Washington DC Temple and then over to my Auntie Katie's.

Cai's eyes are so big that the middles are usually red...um, that's why I colored in his pupil with black ink! Now, it looks really funny!
Katie is so fabulous! She planned the coolest graduation party for Aunt Cheryl! We had so much fun! We had the Valedictorian, Jarad Carter, give a speech and special certificate. It was so fun to play Speed Scrabble and a Jr. "Have You Seen It" (I think that's what it was called) game. Playing with Tucker and Cheryl is so fun because they're competitive with each other.


Tucker and Katie took us to The Virginia State Arboretum. It was so beautiful! We all loved watching Joshy pick the little white Daisey's and give one to Katie, Cheryl and I. Katie got these "Born in the USA" matching T-shirts for Cai and Bailey. We had fun trying to get the both of them to smile for a picture! Bailey is so adorable! (So is Cai!) WE love family!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Cai is such a darling! I hope I'll be able to meet him someday in the near future... :)