Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, July 28, 2008

4th of July

The best part about the 4th of July--my whole family was together. This was the first time that most of my family met Cai. Spencer loved holding him. Cai loves people and isn't afraid to be held, so everyone loves him. He's a cute kid. We had a family devotional, went to the parade, played football, had a picnic (complete with Rhubarb pie and Ice Cream bought by mom and pops--thanks again!) and watched the fire-works!



Oh, yeah, I ran a 10K and my greatest fans came to watch. It was a beautiful, early-morning run along the Upper Animas.
My two older sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time--here are the three handsome products of our labor--Cai, Evan and Matthew.

Nater Termater
Best sisters--Jo and Gracey



4 comments:

Blue Eyed Girl said...

What great pictures! You guys have the best family ever! I am so glad you were all able to get together!
Love you!
Leila

Christian, etc. said...

That looks like so much fun!
allyn

Christian, etc. said...

It looks like you had such a great time with your family!
Your son is adorable!
allyn

D said...

Hermana! I googled you and found your blog! You can check out mine at http://dblog.wheelertribe.com

How are you? Cai is adorable! You look amazing!

We are near LA. Matt is doing visual effects for Method Studios (mostly commercials) and I stay home with our two boys, Kaden, age 2 and a half, and Asher, age 3 months. Life is good!
I miss you!
Love ya
Hermana D (williams) Wheeler