Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Graduation Elana, 2008!















Janell and I got together. I love that lady! She's so much fun. She let us stay at her beautiful home in Rexburg!


It was so fun going on a walk, staying up talking and playing with Serendipity (Sere for short), her cat.
The next day, Friday, July 17th was Elana's graduation! Yeah! Congratulations to ya! Awesome accomplishment! Cai and I were invited to go hear the convocation talks by the president of BYU-I and Julie Beck. The experience brought back my best times I had on Ricks College campus--the devotionals and firesides! This picture was taken at her 2008 Graduation Party in Rexburg, check out the moon. It was a beautiful night, filled with fun, family and friends.






No comments: