Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FIRST THANKSGIVING

Friday, November 21, 2008 The Bradley's Arrived!

"Who are these people my size?" At first, when my cousins arrived, I was a little nervous...I mean, there's a little girl smaller than I who walks up to me and touches my face?!


"Yes! I'm cute, I walk, and pick up pumpkins all at the same time!"

Joshyboy, he's so fun! I love this kid! He brought out this toy and asked, "What does it do?" I said, "I'm not sure!" His response, "Hmmm." We're putting batteries into it for Christmas and giving it to Cai to find out what happens when you turn it on."

Trying to get pictures of the kids under the tree. Ha ha! Cai kept running off and wouldn't look at my camera! Makes for fun memories!





1 comment:

Bradleyfamily said...

Oh that's great!! We had so much fun!! We love you guys so much!! Merry Christmas!!