Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Getting ready for Two Thanksgivings and A Christmas!


On Friday, the 21st, Tucker and Katie came for our family Thanksgiving. We love family! I took this picture of Cai as he was helping me clean up for their coming. Wow, I really piled it on. He loves to hear the car noises as I push him around. I am just so thankful for being a mother, taking care of Cai. He's the greatest gift. He laughs so much. But, I think he makes us laugh more than we make him laugh. He's got his top tooth coming in and he learned how to crawl after seeing Bailey walk. My camera...hmmmm....where is it? Maybe a cute pilot hefted it after we visited him in Richmond for Thanksgiving. O'well, I'll post some fun pictures later--Happy Thanksgiving to all! Our little tree is about the only thing we have in our living room.

No comments: