Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kentucky Family Fun~Happy Birthday Leila!





The fun times happened last weekend at the Millers-- We visited Opryland (Cai loved the waterfalls), played lots of fun games, fed the horses, went to Oliver, and enjoyed Leila's birthday celebration with the family.





















On Sunday, January 18th, we celebrated Leila's birthday! It was so much fun...we had Charlotte's amazing home-made Chocolate Moose Cake before a fabulous Gyoza dinner. I like it that way--dessert first, just in case there isn't room for it later!

Gyoza making is intense, as you can see everyone's in deep concentration--you should try it.

Of course, where's Cai through it all? Hiding. He loved playing under the Kitchen counter...and with Toby and Stewart (the dogs) and Buddy (the rat) and Ty and Ryan (the brothers). What a blast!








p.s. Leila's got some great shots on her Blog too!

7 comments:

Heather Sypher said...

Good times! I remember meeting Leila when we visited you in Nevada, she's so cool! Try to keep Cai from growing up too much without me, ok?! I love you!

Robin Conner said...

Cute pics! You guys always go on such fun trips! Cai is growing way too fast! He is getting so cute and his hair is starting to come in!

Blue Eyed Girl said...

So FUN!! Seeing these makes me smile! Sure love you guys!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big cai is getting! He is such a cute kid! We will be back in VB around the 4th of April(Cliff got extended or it would have been sooner)so we will have to get together! I miss you! You are so much fun to be around! It looks like your little family is doing good! I have to say i got a little nervous the other day when i saw that us airways plane crashed on the news then I realized it was a little to big to be an AWAC plane. I hope that all is going well!

Chris 'n Leah said...

Hi Jewelene! You probably don't remember me but my maiden name is Leah Bayton. I was friends with your sister Jana. Through the great web of blogs I have happened upon your blog am wondering if Jana has a blog...if she does do you think you could connect me to her? I always looked up to your sister and enjoyed her friendship. I have wondered about her though the years and would love to be reconnected with her. If you could help me out that would be great! Our family blog is www.allthingsjensen.blogspot.com You can either send Jana there or leave me a message on my blog or I could just check back here to see what you say. Anyhow, thanks for your help!

PS- you have a beautiful family!

Alicia W said...

Cai is SO cute! I love reading your blog and seeing the beautiful landscape you live in. I'll have to invite myself to vacation with you some time.

Susanna said...

Hi Jewels, I can't believe how big Cai has gotten. Please tell me my little boy won't grow up that fast too! Aah! I can't handle it.

It's so good to see news of you. I hope you're well.