Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Playing in downtown Franklin

So, even though we've all been a little sick, we went out the first Saturday of the New Year, January 3rd to visit downtown Franklin before they take down the Christmas decorations.
It was nice to get out for a little bit--it's kind of hard being couped up all sick with colds!

I love this picture, with the American Flag, the red berries and bows! I'm going to miss this season and all its beautiful decorations!


Cai is just getting so big! He's close to walking, but not quite there yet. He much prefers pushing his own stroller rather than being pushed in it! We love this kid!



Little bit of Franklin history--notice the date of the fire that destroyed our downtown...what else firelicious happens on the 26th? Need I turn into Elana and remind you someone's 30th birthday is coming!!




6 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

He IS getting so big, more and more like a little boy and less like a baby boy. So handsome too...

Heather Sypher said...

I'm so sorry you guys got sick! Sad day! I love the pictures of Cai playing in the grass. Oh, and happy birthday Jewels! (Don't worry, I'll tell you again when it gets a little closer)

The Burnah Clan said...

Wheres the snow in Franklin?

Looks like fun. Hope you are all feeling better!

Robin Conner said...

Cai is getting so big and so cute! We miss you guys and hope you're doing well! Give your cute baby a squish for me! Have a good weekend!

D said...

Send me your address so I can send you some gum. I'd send you a mystery casserole but... I don't think it would taste as good as the one we had on your b-day on the miss.

Bradleyfamily said...

WHAT!! who is that adorable little man! He is so cute Jewels!! I love those pictures! He has definatley grown! Gosh we miss you guys! We are currently going through the process of applying for the Air Force. And we need to pick out some top picks on where to live, So I was just wondering where you guys want to move to next? :) ha ha ha! You are going to move where ever we do, right? :) I would love that! We can't wait to see you soon!