Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Place for Kenai

Happy Birthday Cai!
His puppy Kenai.

Leila, Cai and I walked down to visit him; they let us take him home!


He was sad and missed his family.



Cai loves him so much.




We made him a little place.




"You're in the doghouse now..." Cai was scared to get in!






We worked on it as a family. It took a week.


We got up in the rafters where there was old wood and nails.




Jarad got to use his saw I got for Christmas though!

Building Kenai's house was no easy feat. We gave up once, opting to buy a pre-built home, but I'm so glad we stuck it out and stayed with the project. We had no idea what we were doing. It made a lot of great memories!


Cai and Kenai. Like I said, Cai gave Kenai a hug as soon as we took him out of his stroller.



His way of welcoming him home on February 15th. He's 8 weeks old.

9 comments:

Heather Sypher said...

Oh my goodness!!! You're puppy is soooo cute! That is so much fun! I love you guys!

Naomi said...

Is it really Cai's birthday already? My goodness. Kenai is a beautiful puppy - how exciting! :)

Laura McBride said...

You got a puppy! How awesome! Sounds like you had a GREAT valentine's weekend. Hope you are all doing well!

Robin Conner said...

What a cute puppy! Cai and Kenai will grow up together and be best buds. So cute! Cai is so cute. Poor thing was not happy about getting in the dog house though! ;)

D said...

Happy b-day Cai! Kenai looks like a beautiful dog and a wonderful friend!

Bradleyfamily said...

WOW!! Cai is adorable!! And Kenai is so cute!! I can't wait to see them both in person! I think it's awesome that you guys made that dog house! You did a great job! So how do you pernounce Kenai's name?
(KEY N I?) is that right? I love the name! Thanks for sharing! I love you guys!

The Burnah Clan said...

Cute, two blue-eyed babies!

Pippo said...

I love your dogs name!

Happy Birthday Cai.

Drina Y said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through your blog and catching up on you and your family! Love you all!!