Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Weather~

It snowed!

Just last night, my sister in law, Shelly and I were talking. Our conversation went like this, "So, has the snow melted out there?"

"Snow? We don't get snow out here. It was like 70 degrees on Christmas day," I say.

What a surprise to wake up to this! (Sorry, there's no sound, just hum your favorite Christmas song)...or whatever song you want. Cai and I are listening to Christmas music, we're going to have a Birthday Party for Dr. Seuss's birthday today, complete with a Green Eggs and Ham dinner tonight....I wish we were both feeling better to go build a Frosty the Snowman. That would be the perfect touch to this beautiful day outside! Here's a good website for some fun Dr. Seuss activties- http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/dr__seuss.html.

Have a great day!

No comments: