Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The End of All in a Day's Work

Luckily, this was yesterday and not the same day as the 18th, but as you can see (it's very faint), I went to "touch-up" work around the kitchen. After the paint dried, I realized it wasn't the plain white color it should have been. I looked at the can again, whoops, "off white." We repainted the whole kitchen since I had done this over large surfaces and it was easily noticeable.
As you can see, that fridge is covering a bedroom door. This house is cute, but they didn't create a place for the fridge to go, so we are. Yes, I've been working on it every day--dry walling, sanding, dry walling, sanding, and hopefully I'll prime it today for painting. Off white on kitchen side and plain white on the living room side.

Jarad built the wall. I am so impressed. He did a great job.



3 comments:

Bradleyfamily said...

WOW!! Great job Jarad and Jewels!! You did a really great job on the wall! I'm excited to see it in person! You are both such hard workers!

Brooke said...

wow I'm impressed! I don't know how we are going to build a whole house!

Shelly Jordan said...

Great Job jarad!