Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When you serve others...You Serve God.

My friend Jamie came over on Thursday, May 22nd. She brought a"Mary Poppins" bag full of surprises. She made me "Cliff's Chicken" --it was delicious. As you can see, she surprised me not only with lunch, but held Cai. It was so nice to eat a hot meal, with both hands too! Usually, when Jarad's at work, I eat left-overs cold with Cai on my lap. What an unexpected treat! She knows me well! She brought a blender, pots and pans to cook me lunch...ha ha ha! (I don't have a lot of cooking things that are usually found in a kitchen). Thanks Jamie! I love ya! Memorial Day 2008. Cai, Jarad and I playing after a nice rib BBQ. Jarad made them for us--super tasty for his first time!

One of my favorite little bibs for Cai. I love the interaction--the laughter, the mimicing my facial expressions... He loves "talking" to us. He's so sweet.





3 comments:

Blue Eyed Girl said...

I love the picture of you two! It also looks like he is saying, "what's up?" in the bottom picture! What a cutie!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

You have been added to SFHS Class of 1994 blog at this link
http://sfhs1994.blogspot.com/
Please visit us and help us find more people!