Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Home




The best part of waking up! Don't mind if I do post this...so, how did the conversation start when we began kicking around the idea of buying the place? ..."I want to come home to paradise, you know, a little place of our own with lots of land..." Jarad then grabs his lap-top to let me experience my first virtual tour. Since then...we've been out to the "Franklin Farm" for a home inspection, appraisal and septic tank inspection. This might just be our first home hopefully. There's a barn, growing apple orchard and lots of trees...just what we love.

September 6th--We got to hang out with the Bradley's over the weekend! We love you guys so much! It's so nice to have family... Katie taught me how to sew and to create Kitchen recipe board. We had so much fun. My favorite day was going to the Temple with Jarad, just being with him there, holding hands, watching Joshyboy and Bailey, and driving home in a tropical storm. It was a great weekend. Thanks guys!
Here's the boppy pillow cover that Katie taught me how to sew. The recipe board is a hilarious story because I'm not super crafty knowing how to make this even with Katie's clarifications...we were laughing so hard!

2 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Jewelene! That would be awesome if you could move there! That would be an incredible first house! You guys deserve it! Sounds fabulous! And Cai would love it once he starts running around! :) Sounds like you had a great weekend and of course Cai is as scrumptious as ever! :) have a good week!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

What is the recipe board for? It is super cute! Can you post directions?

You guys are very blessed to have found such a wonderful place to make a home.
We have been looking for "just the right place" for a long time now, and have "settled" too many times.(not that we don't love where we are, just would like some breathing room. You know?)Yes, you are truly blessed.

I love the scavenger hunt idea! I think we will do that tonight! Cai is getting so big. What a sweetie.
What kind of ducks are those?