Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jojo's Scavenger Hunt is on!

Jo sent us a letter to find the following. Cai's given himself til September 17th. Here's the list"
1 Golden Leaf, A motorcycle, 3 Bikers, 6 Blue Mailboxes, 2 birds, A Bird's Nest, and a new Friend One BLUE mailbox...check
A bird's nest...check and cross off the list

One golden leaf...check and cross of the list. (Cai's a sicky boy with yucky cold...as you can see)
Two birds...check and cross of the list! These are our adoptive birds. We fed them when they were little yellow duckies (whoops!) Now they follow us everywhere on our walks around the lake! Cai loves them, but not when they get too close. They'll eat right out of our hands (not anymore...we've stopped feeding them). Thanks for the fun Jo! We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

D said...

What fun! My Kaden has to give his dad a leaf everyday before he leaves for work. :) Gotta love the appreciation kids have for everything.

Sister Gurr said...

I can't wait until Joanna sees this!! I wish you were closer. I have got to priortize writing to keep better in touch. I love you.
Sherri