Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Shower, The Beach and Burying Cai



On Saturday, April 18th, we had a baby shower for my friend, Cheryl. Laura, Laura and I hosted it--with fun games, fabulous yummy food and not to mention, cute decorations (provided by me). It was so fun to be together, see all the cute baby girl outfits and gifts and just talk. I love those girls! I loved how many friends were close to my age and stage in life, giving me help, friendship and continual advice to this day; they teach me not only to be a better person, but help me to be a better mom. We had to show Cai the ocean before leaving. It was kinda windy and still a little cold, but Cai loved it! We buried him in the hole. If you can see, he's got a sand goatee going on. He got a mouthful of it!

No comments: