Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Four of Family Trip--hasta la vista!

The final day of our Family Trip. By far our most favorite day. We had 600 miles left to drive, 9 miles to hike, and a rainy/windy day ahead of us. So, with all the odds against us, we pulled into the parking lot just wondering if we should even get out. We looked at each other and said, "Let's just go on a little walk together and see how it is." That is the greatest part of being a family.






Four miles later, at the top of Mt. Rogers in the Grayson Highlands State Park. The wild ponies that roam up there are so amazing. They are not shy and let us approach them. The weather turned sunny and gorgeous. And the 600 mile drive home went great! With a stop at our romantic Little restaurant, where we first ate the day Jarad and I met. Wendy's-Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe never tasted so good.






2 comments:

Brooke said...

I didn't know you guys updated your blog so much! I just love all the pictures of Cai! Adorable! You guys are such a fun cute family! I admire your adventerous spirit. Way to go.

Brooke said...

now I know why I didn't know your blog was updated so often... I had the wrong address!