Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Monday, May 12, 2008

First Mother's Day 2008!!!!



Happy Mother's Day! Jarad and Cai were so sweet to plan a wonderful day. Jarad spoke in church and we really enjoyed listening to him. One thing he said, I'll never forget. He said, "My mother was never too busy to play with her children. She was her children's best friend."

So amazing that almost three months ago this little guy was even littler. He's been growing so much lately. He's reading the Book of Mormon now, even in Chinese. On the side, he enjoys studying Physics and learning all about electricity. As well as taking baths and playing Hide 'n Seek!


Jarad and I are so happy together. After a nice mother's day meal on Saturday night, which we got to enjoy all over again on Sunday night, we just looked at each other, hugged, and at the same time said, "I'm just so happy!" I love you guys! Thanks for a fabulous Mother's Day!












6 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Great pics as usual! Happy First official Mothers Day Jewelene!

GOING PRIVATE!
Hey folks,
Please email me ASAP if you would like to continue to view our blog.
You can reach me at stampfunmail at gmail dot com.
Thanks!
Amy Jo

Anonymous said...

I love your pics!!! Your boy is too cute! :) I'm so glad you had a great mother's day.

bbcoy said...

Cute kid! Love the picture reading the electricity book. Training him young to be an engineer?!

Brooke said...

I love Cai! I can't wait to meet him!

Mandy said...

What a cute blog and baby! I'll add you to mine:) Love it.

Pippo said...

Looks like Cai is studying all the right stuff.
Nice haircut Jarad!
Happy mothers day Jewelene.