Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Day Two of The First Family Trip


Blue Ridge Mountains in the background, right outside of Little Switzerland...North Carolina. We were trying to find Mt. Mitchell State Park. We got a little lost, but, hey, at least we found Switzerland along the way~it was a beautiful drive. I love this shot of Cai and Jarad, best little buddies. Especially hiking buddies... Jarad carried him up and down the mountains. What great guys they are!
Hiking Mt. Mitchell--it was steep, but the views were worth it! Family trips are definately worth the time, effort, planning and money. Jarad and I always thought, "We couldn't do that if we had kids..." Well, for now, with one, we found out we can and it's totally better having him along with us!



4 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What a fun family trip and you have such a cute little camping buddy!

The Burnah Clan said...

Mica and John will be SO excited to see that you CAN do those things with kids...I think she's loosing hope looking at our boring family...haha

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

How cool that you can do that! I was too scared I would drop the baby or fall on her or something(I am a total clutz.) We have taken all of them camping though, as babies, and it is really fun and they seem to love it. I think that at that age especially, the veil is so thin that they get even more pleasure out of our Father's creations, and it helps to have two parents who really enjoy it too. You guys amaze me!

Blue Eyed Girl said...

Love the picture of the boys! You guys have so much fun together!