Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Creating Millett Memories

My nephew, Manning, is so fun! He's hilarious. My favorite was playing Hide n Seek with him. (Cause he always hid in the same spot)!

Cai loves people... and hiking. He was all geared up to visit Fontenelle Forest. It's so fun to see him interact with his cousins.


As soon as Marshelle picked us up from the airport, she took us out to the Children's Museum! What a blast! Cai loved playing there. Even though he couldn't keep up with Manning and Hyrum, he just watched and walked around (with me holding his fingers for balance-he's still wobbly). HYRUM

Little Evan and Marshelle.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Cai is gettting. And he gets cuter every day! Looks like you all are having lots of fun! I sure do miss being around. I saw that you got your new place!! How exciting! Congrats! Other than that how are things going? I sure miss you all!