Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THE DISNEYLAND OF ALL ZOOS

On the day before we left Marshelle's, she took all of us to the Omaha Zoo. It is amazing! It's the best I've been to. There is a Desert Dome, complete with animals and fauna from a wide variety of deserts across the world. I loved going in there to warm up, it's cold in Nebraska. The place looks like the Bio-sphere. The most amazing exhibit is "Creatures of the Night"--crocs, beavers, alligators. Here were my two other favorite exhibits:


Jarad and Cai.

Shark attack--Aquarium had a glass tunnell, the fish were flying over us!


Antarctic--penguinos






2 comments:

Heather Sypher said...

Yea!!! I love zoos!

Richelle said...

You're not kidding amazing zoo. We were there a few years ago for Richelle's brothers wedding at the winter quarters temple. It's great to see all the good times your having. Looks like you have some beautiful areas around your home as well.