Jarad & Jewelene's place for publishing I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Maymont Park- Richmond

Maymont~Italian Gardens and Children's Farm. November 13, 2008









From 1893 to 1925 Maymont was the home of the railroad tycoon James and Sallie Dooley. It's been preserved as a historic landmark with more than 100 acres. There's even a nature center, outdoor wildlife exhibits (bears and bird of prey were our favorites). It's open year round, so we'll be exploring there again on Thanksgiving!




5 comments:

cwalker said...

I Love these pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. Where exactly is it? Beautiful!

Bradleyfamily said...

WOW!! I love the jacket that Cai is wearing and I love his scrunched up nose!! I really like that place you went to!! We need to go there!! I love you!

Heather Sypher said...

What a great place for adventures! I love that picture of Cai laughing! Is that a little pilot's jacket? It's so cute!

Naomi said...

Cai is such a cutie! I love that smile!

Alicia W said...

What a beautiful place! I really feel like Arizona is a dull place. But it's just because I've lived here too long. Keep posting!